CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Big Lips


I just couldn't resist putting this picture of William here for everyone to see. He looks so cute! Look at those big lips - he definitely got them from his dad. I guess the hat is a little big but it covers up his hair loss. Isaac started out with dark hair and eventually lost it and now has blonde hair. I just don't remember the losing process being so drastic though. William has a major receding hair line and he looks just like a little old man. I wish I had the camera around the other day - he was laying in my arms with his balding head, dry flaky skin, baby acne, and looking at me cross-eyed! What a funny sight! I look at all of this and still can't help but think what a beautiful baby he is!

1 comments:

Mom Kratt said...

....and look at those chipmunk cheeks- can't wait to kiss them.