CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swimming Pools

We decided to get the backyard swimming pools out the other day for the first time this summer. We have a tiny pool that I bought when Isaac was little and a bigger pool that we bought last summer. Both boys started out in the tiny pool because I didn't have it in me to blow up both pools and all the accessory pieces. The bigger pool got blown up by daddy later with his air gun thingy. Anyway, the little pool was a bad idea because William could lean over the side and pull grass for eating. That was too much work for me. The bigger pool worked wonderfully with just a little water. Isaac liked running back and forth between both pools. I just love summer time and how much entertainment you can get out of water play in the yard.




0 comments: