CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Marathon, who's with me???

I chatted with Logan the other day and although it was mostly in casual conversation, I'm pretty serious about committing to this.

Although the longest I've run is a 10k, I want to say I've run a marathon in my life, and its a good goal for me to work towards. I haven't decided which one, there is a marathon in Chicago in October '11 that Logan mentioned. There is also one in kc I believe or one near Kenosha, Taylor mentioned.

Who's up for it? Sign on the dotted line....

1 comments:

Shan said...

D-
You wrote this the SAME DAY as your surgery??? How are you feeling? Hope you're on the mend. We'll cheer you marathoners on. I'm trying to just get back in shape for running a 10K... or maybe a 5K is more realistic in the short-run. It just seems soooo FAR to run the 26 miler...