CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December -- Get Fit

So December is my official kick-off to getting fit and trim. I have buddied up with Logan and trying to make it to the gym in the mornings prior to work. We are mostly doing cardio and then lifting. We are going to try out the racquetball courts as they become available.

My employer is doing a weight loss challenge this year. I'm the team captain for it and I had to organize a minimim of 10 team members. Basically what it is, the Cabinet (executives,ceo, etc.) have a team that is the benchmark. It is a year challenge. The top team to beat the cabinet, each member wins a paid family trip to disney or something like that. The next top 30 teams win an extra week vacation.

Its based on percentage loss, not total pounds. Within our team we are also doing a challenge, that for that month the top percentage loser, gets a half day off. I could only pull that off for the members within my immediate team though. Mostly for extra motivation.

My goal is to drop 27 pounds by October 11' while getting trim and fit.... :)

So now that I've announced it here, I'm held accountable right... Well i'm going to try to track my progress as I go as well.

1 comments:

Joan said...

What a great fitness goal - we'll join you at Disney! Am kidding....
mom