CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Fun

I have been taking so many pictures lately that I want to blog about and I just realized I left out all our Easter pics. Here are some of the fun experiences we had during Easter.


Isaac and William were making this sweet treat that represent Jesus in the tomb. We just finished reading the Easter Story and I think Isaac is understanding more what Easter is all about which is such a good feeling.



William is opening up Easter eggs while Ciara watches.



Ciara got her 1st baby doll for Easter. She likes to squeeze it and bite it so far.


Isaac got a jump rope as one of his presents from the Easter Bunny.


Isaac is looking for eggs in the backyard with all his cousins.


Here is part of the group of cousins eating Easter lunch together. Look at big brother Dominic helping his sister Izabelle with her drink. What a sweetie!

0 comments: