CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Runners Blog 1

So we are into week 2 of our training program. I will try to upload our program when I get a chance. Last week was our first week of adding a saturday to our program for long runs but it had to be modified because of VB nationals as I was out of town.

This is the first week of an actual additional day. We are scheduled for 8 miles and this will be the longest I have run so far. The longest I have done has been a 10k which is about 6.2 miles.

The trail at legacy has been quite eventful. One morning along our run we saw 4 rabbits, a turkey, a skunk, a deer. We see quite a bit of animals on the trail as it goes in and out of the woods.

Well I hope to start a small journal as weeks go on either on this blog or possibly create a new one. Wish me luck.

0 comments: