CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 18, 2012

He'll Eat Anything with Peanut Butter

Anyone who knows Derrick well knows that he loves peanut butter. I made oatmeal for him 2 days in a row and the first time I made a cocoa banana oatmeal. He said it was weird and he wasn't sure what all the flavors were. Not a good sign considering Derrick likes almost everything I have ever made for him to eat. The second oatmeal recipe was for banana peanut butter oatmeal. He loved it! Then he reminded me that he would eat just about anything if it included peanut butter. Still, not the biggest compliment of my food preparation but that's okay. At least I have found a breakfast item that he can take with him. Also, who wants to eat hot oatmeal during the summer. The recipe I found is for refrigerated oatmeal. There are other recipe options but for now I am sticking with the peanut butter and banana.

Banana Peanut Butter Refrigerator Oatmeal

0 comments: