CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 14, 2012

We Eat Lots of Chicken Around Here

Chicken is our "go to" dish like many families. I am usually able to get 4 of the 5 members of my family to eat it. You just never know about William though. One day he will eat it; the next day he won't. I tried a new chicken recipe the other day and it was fabulous. I highly recommend it even though it was a little bit more work than some may want to put into a week night meal. It also worked well as leftovers for my husband to take to work. 

Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli, and Smoked Mozzarella


http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2011/01/baked-penne-with-chicken-broccoli-and-smoked-mozzarella.html

We didn't use quite so much garlic because of the kiddos preferences. Also, I loved the broccoli but my kids avoided it entirely. Oh well, more for me.

0 comments: