CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 28, 2012

Yes, Another Chicken Recipe!

Here is one of my "go to" recipes when I can't come up with something new to make for dinner. It is fairly simple and only uses a few ingredients. I served it one night when I had my mom over for dinner so I must think it is worthy of company. I have made a few dinners for my mom when I was first learning to cook. Some of the components of the meal didn't quite get cooked enough to actually eat. She was very good to my ego though and helped me to fix the problems. Luckily, everything I made this last go round was edible. 

Croissant Chicken


www.recipegirl.com/2007/09/11/croissant-chicken/

1 comments:

Shan said...

Your blog is so cute! I love that you've been sharing all of these awesome recipes and need to make copies of them. I've been so far behind in keep up with the blogs. We miss you guys! XXOO Big hugs to everyone there!!