CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Trip to St. Louis

We had a wonderful time in St. Louis this past weekend despite bouts of throwing up and a severe headache on the drive home. I thought my morning sickness was over but apparently I can't let my stomach get too empty or it revolts. On the trip home we had to make an emergency pit stop in a parking lot so that I could heave what little was left in my belly. When we got home, Derrick had a terrible headache and fell asleep at 5:30 pm and didn't get up until the morning. He also had a fever and was sweating profusely when I checked on him that night. Thankfully, all is well now.

Our trip itinerary included the following:

Friday - St. Louis Arch
Swimming in the Hotel Pool (La Quinta Inn - nice place)
Dinner at Union Station

Saturday - Derrick's Volleyball Tournament at Norman A. Myers Park
Swimming in the Hotel Pool
Dinner at Pujols 5 in Westport

Sunday - St. Louis Zoo - we highly recommend this Zoo (wonderful penguin exhibit)

Here are some pictures from our weekend trip. Link for all pictures.



1 comments:

Stu said...

Wow, seems like it usually takes a lot to get Derrick sick. I can't remember too many times that Derrick has been really ill. Sounds like a fun trip, if you don't count you both not feeling 100%. hang in there.