CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Laundry Baskets

Kids just seem to love laundry baskets. Ciara likes to "help" me do laundry by grabbing clothes out of the basket and throwing them in different places around the living room. William and Isaac like to make forts with them. I can remember a picture my mom took of me as a child sitting in a laundry basket with a bunch of other stuff shoved in there and I had sunglasses on. Don't know what that was all about. Anyway, the other day I got out the laundry baskets and this big tub that we store stuffed animals in and the kiddos decided to sit in them, fill them up with stuff, pull each other around in them, and ask me to pull them around at warp speed. I took a few pictures of them actually sitting still in the baskets. I need to get these out more often!

\

0 comments: