CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm on a Role with the Recipes

Tried another new recipe. Not a zucchini one this time but something just as wonderful and even more so for people who love chocolate chip cookies. Especially if you love eating chocolate chip cookie dough like me. Who doesn't? Anyway, I saw this recipe on one of my favorite blogs and thought I would give it a try because you don't need eggs which is what usually keeps me from eating gobs of cookie dough. I did manage to make a few cookies after the kiddos and I devoured some (not saying how much) of the dough. Here is the link to the recipe. Hope you enjoy it. Let me know what you think.

Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies (Egg-Free)

http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2012/01/cream-cheese-chocolate-chip-cookies-egg-free.html

0 comments: